Ready to celebrate your love at one of Puerto Vallarta’s best luxury resorts? Couples thinking of a rad destination wedding somewhere tropical, listen up — I think you’ll absolutely love a Dreams Bahia Mita wedding!
Dreams Bahia Mita, a World of Hyatt resort, is such a damn good choice for anyone seeking a beachside wedding in Mexico. I’ve spent time here myself and, for real, I didn’t want to leave! This venue is eco-friendly, all-inclusive, and has both sparkling golden beaches, part of Banderas Bay, and epic mountain views. It’s about a 35-minute drive from the international airport, so easy for your guests too.
They specialize in weddings, large or small, and offer such unique spaces for your ceremony and reception, such as an outdoor moon deck, along the beach, or in one of their stylishly designed interior ballrooms.
Here’s why I think you’ll LOVE hosting your wedding here!
Dreams Bahia Mita: Wedding Venue Packages
Bahia Mita weddings are made super simple, as they have a dedicated wedding and elopement team, along with ready-made wedding packages to select from — so good!
This resort is definitely a luxury venue, designed for couples who want to live it up with a high-end experience and a bit of extravagance.
For elopements, their Elope in Luxury package is designed just for the two of you, with pricing starting from $1,375. Their full wedding packages start from $8,999 for 50-79 guests and increase from there, depending on the day of the week and your maximum number of guests.
It’s so awesome that Bahia Mita wedding packages include everything you need to get the party started! Each package offers:
- Welcome cocktail party with drinks and canapes
- Rehearsal dinner, complete with three-course buffet to enjoy
- Wedding ceremony, including wedding attire prep, beach pergola or wedding gazebo drapery, bouquets and/or boutonniere for the wedding couple, sound system, white linen-covered chairs, and shoe check for ceremonies at the beach (so cute!)
- Wedding reception, including your sweetheart table, sound system, buffet, dessert table (with your choice of cake!), and a private bar with top-shelf drinks.
What Else To Consider!
Couples will enjoy lots of fun extras too, including sparkling wine and fruits for the wedding couple and parents, a 20% discount on spa treatments for a pre-wedding massage with your besties, a romantic turndown service, and breakfast in bed with mimosas the day after the wedding, combined with a late check-out.
When booking, I highly encourage you to book the all-inclusive option, definitely the best way to enjoy your stay. You’ll be able to enjoy unlimited dining and all you can drink!
While Bahia Mita weddings include an onsite coordinator, I also highly suggest a wedding planner — a lifesaver for destination weddings! They can assist with flights and room blocks for your guests too.
You can also check out the resort’s beautiful Insta for inspiration, @dreamsbahiamita.
When To Plan Your Dreams Bahia Mita Puerto Vallarta Wedding
Ok, so the best time to visit and get married here is late fall and winter, as the temps and humidity aren’t as extreme. I visited in December 2023 and it was still in the 80s-90s and humid. If you plan on having your wedding in the summer, it will be more expensive due to being within the peak season, but you’ll also have hot and humid weather.
If you book directly with this resort from January 11th-December 20th, 2024 they will include round trip transfers, a nice little bonus!
Dreams Bahia Mita Wedding Photos
Vibrant, colorful sunsets, sparkling beaches, and barefoot oceanfront kisses — as your
Dreams Bahia Mita wedding photographer, we’ll create true to color, candid images that you’ll love, while also having so much fun! (I always have a dad joke or two ready to get you laughing!)
Your Dreams Bahia Mita wedding photography will be so damn gorgeous! Imagine barefoot beach sunsets, with dreamy pastel skies, vibrant energy as you laugh and toast with your guests, waves softly crashing in the background, and that awesome feeling of love and romance when you walk down the aisle.
We’ll capture it all, curating the most beautiful story of your destination wedding.
Activities You’ll Love
There is seriously so much to do here for you and your guests. From action-packed fun to relaxed pools and lounges, everyone will love it here — even your grumpy uncle!
Some of the best activities to check out while you’re here include:
- Cool off in one of the resort’s four sparkling pools
- Watch a show in the theater area
- Let the nephews play in the kids-only splash park
- Try out paddle boarding, buggy boarding, or motorized water sports
- Motorized sports
- Go for a morning kayak before breakfast
- Get moving with a water aerobics class
- Take a surf lesson
- Unwind in the adult’s only hot tub or catch up with friends by the fire pit
The resort staff are also incredible and can help you organize a round of golf, childcare, or a local day trip.
Restaurants You Won’t Want To Miss
I’m not only your wedding photographer in Puerto Vallarta, but I’m also your unofficial restaurant reviewer! Be sure to check out these dead set delicious restaurants.
- Tacoyotl Taquería: The BEST street tacos! A casual spot you won’t want to miss (I could eat here every day).
- Barefoot Grill: An a la carte grill right on the ocean, perfect for a light lunch with your crew.
- Portofino: Best choice for Italian and Mediterranean cuisine, plus the wine is EPIC! Filling pasta and their Minestrone is the chef’s kiss.
- Himitsu: This adults-only Pan-Asian/Hibachi grill is perfect for a romantic dinner, just the two of you.
I love Bahia Mita and I think you’d love it too, but I’m also passport-ready and so ready to meet you anywhere in the world! Please get in touch to start planning your destination elopement or wedding photography — let’s do this!
This amazing opportunity was given by Cat Lemus @studiolemus I was her second shooter at this wedding, I was honored to capture Anna and Alex’s wedding day.